Bringing the field to your best dress. A Covey Rise exclusive collaboration with Leonard Logsdail, a bespoke tailor based in New York. Leonard Logsdail, Jr. designed these ties with the Covey Rise audience in mind.
“Gold has always been a very popular tie color. The orange, its color really pops — it looks sharp, but is also different from a lot of the options out there. Either color would look great with sport jackets, shooting vests, field coats and even suits.” — Leonard Logsdail, Jr.
The ties are completely handmade, from vey fine, soft, woven 100% silk.
58" long (standard length)
Wool interlining — gives the tie more body and makes the ties look more substantial when it's hanging from your shirt collar.
- Dry clean only
- Hang or roll up neatly (do not leave tied when not wearing, its shape will be temporarily warped)
- All standard orders will ship from our warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- All standard shipping will be shipped with USPS Priority or UPS Ground. Shipping costs are based on product and will be calculated at checkout based on your cart.
- Magazine Subscriptions will be mailed separately from other products. Allow 4 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
- International: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. All international sales are final unless items are defective or damaged at the time of delivery. All import taxes, duties, and fees are the responsibility of the customer.